Thursday, March 17, 2011

And I know not what to do

Continuing from angel who fell from the sky,

I like to call it love,
and yet it seems like destiny,
How it happened I know not,
How it will end is a mystery.

I still remember the moment,
The first time I saw her that night,
It was what people would call,
love at first sight.

Oblivious she was of me,
As I was of the universe,
She was this most beautiful poem,
and I a humble verse.

I looked,
trying hard not to stare.
Though even if I did,
She wouldn't have cared.

She passed by serene,
with an impatient touch.
That I was there, to her,
didn't really matter much.

I turned around,
and she was gone.
Leaving behind words,
which wished to be a song.

So on their wish,
I've composed this rhyme.
An ode to a vision,
to stand till the end of time.

Some memories remain,
pleasant yet painful too.
Cause the moment has passed,
and I know not what to do.


 - Pranay Rao

No comments: